Is your husband getting another year older? Are you having a hard time thinking of how to express how you feel about him? Well, worry no further, the world wide web has once again solved your problem. Below is a substantial list of ideas to explain the sentiment you feel for your husband.
While that may make it sound like they are all ooey-gooey and reveal the deepest chambers of your heart to the man you decided to spend the rest of your life with, they are not all so cheesy. Being married isn’t a full-time love coaster that makes you want to puke rainbows the over the sweetness of it.
Some are sweet and thoughtful for the safe bet. Others will leave him in stitches with the humor of it. If you are comfortable enough to make fun of your husband’s age it means that you must really have a close relationship.
So enjoy these ideas and I sincerely hope you decide to use one or I don’t know ALL OF THEM. It might confuse him if you tell him Happy birthday that many times, but what’s wrong with that?
Happy Birthday Wishes For Your Husband
1. Happy birthday to the man that I said yes to once and got a ring on it. Now I can tell you no for the rest of your life!
2. You’re another year older and still looking just as good as the day we married. Happy Birthday wonderful.
3. For this birthday I’ve got something really special planned for us after the kids go to sleep… A tub of ice-cream, a spoon, and absolutely no judgment.
4. It’s been one whole year since we celebrated you getting older. When I’m with you it just flies by, I love you hubby. Happy Birthday.
5. Why do we even celebrate husband’s birthdays? I think we should celebrate the spouse. I’m the one who had to live with you for another year.
6. You know you are getting old when I run out of cake to put the candles in. Now I understand why they make those numbered candles, it’s for old husbands like you. Happy Birthday you old codger!
7. Every year we celebrate you getting another year older. I am so thankful that I get to be the one who stands by your side each and every year.
8. This birthday has been a real blast. Just like the rest of our lives together. It keeps getting better and better.
9. The world around us changes. We each get older, but you have always been my constant. Happy Birthday, I pray we have much more.
10. Happy Birthday, are you having a hard time remembering how old you are? Yeah, that’s a sure sign that you’re old enough to just be called a raisin. Do we celebrate birthdays for raisins?
11. You’ve been the man of my life for so long. It’s hard for me to remember life before you and I became one. Happy Birthday, I can’t wait for another great year of your life.
12. Every one of your birthdays reminds me how short life is. I am so glad that you chose to spend this year with me.
13. I love you so much. I wish we orbited the sun more often so we could celebrate you all the time. Happy Birthday!
14. I love celebrating your birthday and such but I hope from here on out that I can make you feel like the most important man in the world. You are always my special man no matter the day.
15. The wrinkles in your skin and the gray in your hair just remind of all the memories that’ we’ve had together. Happy Birthday my man full of wonderful memories.
16. If you had to guess how many of those gray hairs on your head are from me or the kids. Wait don’t answer that I like to think the kids are to blame!
Happy Birthday Messages For Your Husband
17. Another year older and a little bit saggier. Won’t be long now before you can use your nose to scribe a line on the ground and your earlobes to warm your neck! Happy Birthday!
18. I always feel the need to call your mom on your birthday so I can thank her for birthing the greatest husband in the world for me.
19. This birthday made me think of the day you were born, shocking as that may be! I can’t help but think you were born for me to find and marry and love until the end of all time.
20. I want to spend an infinite number of birthdays with you. I hate to number the candles to talk about your age because I know there will only be so many years left.
21. You are worth celebrating. Every since we wed, you have made me the happiest woman alive. The times haven’t all been easy but you have always been there. Happy Birthday to the rock to which I cling to in the good and the bad.
22. Wonderful doesn’t even begin to describe you. You are beyond human, every year with you proves to me that I want another thousand years just like that. Happy Birthday!
23. I want to say happy birthday, but I just can’t do it. I don’t feel like it’s good enough for a husband like you. I don’t know if I can convey in words just how awesome of a day I want you to have, but here goes… Have a freakin’ wonderful, awesome, splendorific, blast of a birthday this year.
24. Is one day enough time to celebrate my hubby? I don’t think so. A week in the Bahamas rubbing cocoa butter on your wife, now that sounds like a proper celebration to me.
25. I’ve heard that gray hairs are a sign of wisdom. You have quite a few of those. Do you think that you are ready to answer the ultimate wife question this year? Does this make me look fat?
26. Happy Birthday! Whew, I wanted to get that out of the way early today. Now we can celebrate the real hero. ME! I made it through another whole year with you!
27. Can you believe it’s your birthday again? Feels just like yesterday when we said our wedding vows. You know except the fact that we couldn’t fit in those wedding clothes if our lives depended on it.
28. I would love to sing the traditional happy birthday song to you this year. However, I feel like why should we prolongate the time between cooking and eating cake?
29. Happy Birthday! I hope you love your cake, somebody worked really hard on it. Not me but somebody at the grocery store, surely put their heart and soul into that cake.
30. How does it feel to be another year older? I can tell you from my end that last year really took a toll on you!
31. I always try to surprise you on your birthday but I hope it is no surprise how much I love you.
32. You make every day a little brighter for me. I hope today, for one day of the year I can return the favor, Happy Birthday.
33. Do you think for this birthday you could give the family a gift instead? The kids are really tired of the dad jokes.
34. Happy Birthday! I would put candles on the birthday cake but I lost count somewhere between old and really old!
35. They say with age comes wisdom. I think you must truly be ageless… Happy Birthday!
36. I meant to buy you a card for your birthday this year but as I left the store I realized I hadn’t grabbed a birthday card but a regular pack of donuts.